Subject: Re: [pkgsrc] hpijs
To: Sentinel <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/2004 23:50:06
On Wed, 7 Jul 2004, Sentinel wrote:
> First i'm sorry for my english. I have install hpijs under netbsd 2.0
> beta and at when i have launch it he sayed:
> Atlante: {85} hpijs
> nable to init hpijs server
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> Atlante: {86}
> And this is the core file:
> #0  0x08049fd3 in main ()
> (gdb)
> Thanks you very much for your work, i hope this will serve you.

Not at all.
The gdb lot doesn't have a stack traceback, and if it did that would
probably be more useful to the hpijs programmers, which you should contact

That aside, maybe start reading
/usr/pkg/share/doc/html/hpijs/hpijs_readme.html as I'm not sure that
starting the hpijs binary directly is the way to use it.
(and no, I don't have an idea how to teach ghostscript to add the ijs
driver - the ghostscript-esp package may be worth trying).

 - Hubert

If wishes were wings,  o"   )~  would fly.            -- Go!