Subject: Re: please build qt3-libs and qt3-tools using buildlink3 (patches
To: Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@mogua.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/05/2004 10:55:44
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> > > Still doesn't build on FreeBSD 5.2.1. :-(

> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2004/05/16/0011.html

So you have same problem as Michal Pasternak?

I think that is with buildlink2. So it doesn't work anyways.

I will commit the patches unless someone disagrees.

One email said that pkgviews won't work so I guess I won't commit that for
now.

By the way, last month I mentioned that buildlink paths were in my
qt3/lib/libqt-mt.la and t3/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.la and other
files. But my last builds didn't have that problem anymore.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training
	  	 	 http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/