Subject: Re: please build qt3-libs and qt3-tools using buildlink3 (patches
To: Bang Jun-Young <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/05/2004 10:55:44
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> > > Still doesn't build on FreeBSD 5.2.1. :-(

So you have same problem as Michal Pasternak?

I think that is with buildlink2. So it doesn't work anyways.

I will commit the patches unless someone disagrees.

One email said that pkgviews won't work so I guess I won't commit that for

By the way, last month I mentioned that buildlink paths were in my
qt3/lib/ and t3/plugins/imageformats/ and other
files. But my last builds didn't have that problem anymore.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training