Subject: package containing a jar
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/29/2004 20:03:46
--RASg3xLB4tUQ4RcS

Hi,

Do we have any specific location into which to install applications that
consist entirely of a jar?  I built a package for Apple's RAID Admin
tool, which is available as a java application.  The package is at

http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~jschauma/netbsd/xraidadmin.tar.gz

I install the jar into ${PREFIX}/java/jars and create a shell-script
wrapper to put into ${PREFIX}/bin.  Does that seem reasonable?

-Jan

--=20
"I am so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a=20
month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis."

--RASg3xLB4tUQ4RcS

--RASg3xLB4tUQ4RcS--