Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/libtcl-nothread
To: Jim Wise <jwise@draga.com>
From: Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/22/2004 23:05:03
jwise@draga.com said:
> >[postgresql-pltcl]
> On what platform are you seeing this?

i386/-current

> What version of the postgresql-server and postgresql-pltcl packages?

current too - postgreql-server-7.3.4.nb4 and postgresql-pltcl as
of today

> Does anything get logged in the data base dir's errlog?

nothing more than on the terminal:
ERROR:  Load of file /usr/pkg/lib/postgresql/pltcl.so failed: dlopen
(/usr/pkg/lib/postgresql/pltcl.so) failed

> What does `nm ${LOCALBASE}/lib/postgresql/pltcl.so' show you?

Nothing suspicious, afaict the same whether I link it against
the threaded or the non-threaded libtcl.

The problem, I suppose, occurs if libtcl refers to libpthread indirectly.

best regards
Matthias