Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/mozilla
To: None <lha@stacken.kth.se>
From: Shin'ichiro TAYA <taya@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/22/2004 01:46:52
From: Love <lha@stacken.kth.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:13:56 +0200

> Thanks, how about the patch (patch-ab) below so mozilla at least
> configure correctly for res_ninit ? (dunno what the rest of the code does
> the right thing)

This will detects res_ninit() correctory and define HAVE_RES_NINIT,
but I couldn't find anythig that utilize HAVE_RES_NINIT.
'fgrep -R HAVE_RES_NINIT . ' only reports configre.in and configure.
How do you think about this?

> Also, if there is to be gssapi support, there needs to be a krb5-config
> (the easiest way) somewhere in the path, a krb5-config that hsould work for
> 1.6 and 2.0, and current is here:
> http://people.su.se/~lha/patches/netbsd/krb5-config where should that be
> added ?

I think /usr/bin/krb5-config will be fine.
configure will work fine with this.