Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/xpkgwedge
To: Min Sik Kim <minskim@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/15/2004 10:23:23
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Min Sik Kim wrote:

> > So how do you get mkfontscale installed (since xpkgwedge is the default)?
>
> Sorry for confusion.  The commit log should have been more
> descriptive.
>
> mkfontscale and xpkgwedge are added to each other's CONFLICTS only if
> ${X11BASE}/bin/mkfontscale exists, because xpkgwedge would not create
> the symlink otherwise.

I see that XFree86-clients package also installs:

${X11ROOT_PREFIX}/bin/mkfontscale
${X11ROOT_PREFIX}/${MAN_DIR}/mkfontscale.${MAN_SUFFIX}

So this could end up being installed to same place. (In my case, my
XFree86-clients-4.4.0 installed /usr/X11R6/bin/mkfontscale.)

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links
	  	 	 http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/