Subject: Re: OOo binary package on 1.6.2
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Braun <syn@sceen.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/05/2004 19:08:07
--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

On Sat, Jun 05, 2004 at 07:03:51PM +0200, Michael Rauch wrote:
> Hi,=20
>=20
> On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 10:32:05PM +0200, Richard Braun wrote:
> > OK, it seems that OOo isn't available for NetBSD 1.6.2 because it
> > lacks readdir_r() (reentrant readdir()). I give up :-).
>=20
> that's not a problem: There's an implementation in sal
> (sal/osl/unx/system.c), it's just not included in any header file.
> Putting a declaration
>=20
> #if defined(NETBSD)
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> extern "C" {
> #endif
> int readdir_r( DIR *dirp, struct dirent *entry, struct dirent **result )
> #ifdef __cplusplus
> }
> #endif
> #endif
>=20
> on the top of the file should solve the problem.
>=20
>=20
> Michael
>=20

OK I'll try, thanks. Concerning threads and other libs (I had problems with
stlport too), I'm currently compiling using the LD_LIBRARY_PATH hack. I saw
files in solenv/inc which could be of some help but I don't know how to
patch the right one before compiling. And btw, which is the right one ? :-)

--=20
Richard Braun

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6--