Subject: Re: firefox-gtk2 nightly builds for NetBSD/i386 2.0
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: grant beattie <grant@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/30/2004 13:29:34
--Hlh2aiwFLCZwGcpw

On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 08:14:29PM +1000, grant beattie wrote:

> > > the patch has *not* been applied to the Mozilla CVS repository (though
> > > perhaps wrapped in an #ifdef __NetBSD__ it could be).
> >=20
> > You mean ifdef NetBSD && older than 2.0F, of course.
>=20
> if indeed it doesn't hang without LOCK_DNS()/UNLOCK_DNS(), yes.

I haven't yet updated my machine to >=3D2.0F so I can't confirm or
deny this yet, but I did just fix the #if which I had put around the
wrong way (oops). I upgraded to last night's build and it hung within
minutes of light use, but tonight's build will have the fix.

sorry about that.

grant.

--Hlh2aiwFLCZwGcpw

--Hlh2aiwFLCZwGcpw--