Subject: bdb.buildlink3.mk providing CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS/LIBS?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: grant beattie <grant@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/22/2004 12:27:46
--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

currently bdb.buildlink3.mk does not provide any CPPFLAGS/LDFLAGS/LIBS
definitions for packages to use like the old db/buildlink2.mk does
(BUILDLINK_CPPFLAGS.db, BUILDLINK_LDFLAGS.db, BUILDLINK_LIBS.db).

this means that packages which need to be explicitly told what db
implementation to use can't yet be upgraded to use buildlink3. I am
specifically referring to mail/exim3, I'm sure there are others.

is there some magic I am missing to achieve this, or should I just
add the variables?

grant.

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU

--NKoe5XOeduwbEQHU--