Subject: NetGear MA401RD ?
To: None <>
From: Richard Braun <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/18/2004 20:18:07

My old NetGear MA401RA card no longer works and I was able to buy a
new one (thought it's quite hard to find them now). But the wi driver
doesn't handle it correctly... I noticed at the back of the card that
it is revision d and I also noticed the previous one I had was seen
as MA401RA. First question : does RA means revision a ? Next one :
should a new entry be created for these cards ?

I'll try to upgrade the firmware to see if it solves out my problems.

If anyone has other valuable infos about NetGear MA401 cards, I'd be
glad to hear them :-).

Richard Braun

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)