Subject: Re: imake, xpkgwedge and audio/nas and Linux vs. NetBSD
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/10/2004 23:02:53
On Mon, 10 May 2004, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> Where is DESTDIR defined when using USE_IMAKE with xpkgwedge?

I should not have cared about DESTDIR, but BINDIR. It was defined
(wrongly) in the x11/imake's installed host.def. So I commented that out
and rebuilt audio/nas.

> And why doesn't the NetBSD install of nas use IMAKE_LIBMAN_SUFFIX for the
> man3 man pages?

For installing the manpage, InstallManPageLong is defined in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/Imake.rules as:

And then /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config/ has:

Should I have a different PLIST for Linux for audio/nas? Or maybe some
PLIST_SUBST variable for this?

Another problem in the PLIST is man/man1/nasd.conf.1x because for me it
was installed as /usr/man/man5/nasd.conf.5nas.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 BSD News, BSD tutorials, BSD links