Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/openoffice
To: Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n?= C. <ccatrian@eml.cc>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/10/2004 12:12:17
On Wed, 5 May 2004 14:05:35 +0200
Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org> wrote:

> Hi,=20
>=20
> On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:11:47PM -0400, C=E9sar Catri=E1n C. wrote:
> > is there a procedure to have spanish openoffice native available, as the
> > binary versions you have made?
>=20
> yes (I'll write the description in a general way for every supported
> language):
> Michael

Ok, I built openoffice successfully without mozilla and only --with-lang=3D=
SPAN, using the original helpcontent file. I had to generate a new PLIST fo=
r being able to build a binary package of 75M. The space I spent in the wor=
k directory was 2.4G. Almost 2 days building in a P2 400Mhz with 160M ram!.
The procedure was very useful to me, thanks for the help.

regards

Cesar