Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/openoffice
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?C=E9sar_Catri=E1n_C=2E?= <email@example.com>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org>
Date: 05/05/2004 14:05:35
On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 02:11:47PM -0400, César Catrián C. wrote:
> is there a procedure to have spanish openoffice native available, as the
> binary versions you have made?
yes (I'll write the description in a general way for every supported
* cd .../pkgsrc/misc/openoffice
* run make
* Get the country code (<cc>) for your language from
work/oo_1.1.1_src/solenv/inc/postset.mk (34 for Spanish, this is normally
the same number as the one for international phone calls).
* Get the file
(or any other mirror). If it doesn't exist, then the helpcontent hasn't
been translated yet and you'll get English helpfiles instead. In that
case, you can continue at .
* Unpack the archive and copy the extracted files (*.zip) to
* Run in tcsh
- cd work/oo_1.1.1_src
- source NetBSDIntelEnv.Set
* The archives I've created are now the tarred up content of
* If you want to install it, you can also change all occurences of 01 in the
pkgsrc-Makefile to <cc> and run "make install". But the PLIST will be
incorrect, of course.
* Be prepared to see something similar in pkgsrc in the future. ;-)
Please let me know if anything in this description is unclear or wrong.