Subject: Re: Thanks for pkgsrcCon
To: Quentin Garnier <cube@NetBSD.org>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/05/2004 10:58:00
On Tue, 4 May 2004, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> I want to thank all the participants of pkgsrcCon 2004, and specially
> Johnny C. Lam and Thomas Klausner who made it possible.  I had a very good
> time in Vienna (it seems even better now that I'm back in my rainy, cold
> and dirty Paris!), and I'm really happy to have met all the people there.

Seconded. A big thanks to everyone involved in organising and presenting,
and special thanks to Thomas for running the hotel.

A special mention has to go to Al for proving that his ability to consume
chocolate is finite. Probably just as well, as the customs officers would
never have believed that it was all "for personal consumption".

> Now let's work some more on buildlink3, pkgviews, and the rest and then
> organize pkgsrcCon 2005!

buildlink5!!!

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget