Subject: Re: bootstrap failing to build pkg_install on MacOS 10.3.3
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
From: grant beattie <grant@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/30/2004 19:56:40
--k18oBAwMkTg3OUap

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 12:36:59PM -0700, Jeff Rizzo wrote:

> Forgive me if I don't provide the correct info here; I'm still trying
> to feel my way around MacOS.  :)
>=20
> I have a -current pkgsrc tree (just cvs updated 5 minutes ago), and
> a UFS partition that I'm trying to bootstrap pkgsrc on.  (I suppose
> I could use the binary kit, but if there's a problem here, I'd like
> to get it solved)

could you tar up the contents of pkg_install/work after a build
attempt and mail it to me (privately)?

recent changes to libnbcompat should mean that /usr/include/poll.h is
ignored on osx 10.3, but it seems in your case that didn't happen for
some reason.

grant.

--k18oBAwMkTg3OUap

--k18oBAwMkTg3OUap--