Subject: Interix binpkgs on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/23/2004 00:46:59
Interix 3.5 binary packages from pkgsrc are being made available temporarily
via ftp.netbsd.org (and some mirrors, depending on which ones mirror "misc"):

    ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/tv/pkgsrc-interix35/

Inside that directory is the pkgsrc bootstrap tarball (generated today after
the latest directory permissions fix), and a "packages" dir containing a
handful of particularly useful packages directly installable with pkg_add.
I'll be filling this directory with more as I get more of pkgsrc working
under Interix.

(And no, perl5 is not there yet.  Soon.  8-)

Stay tuned!

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>