Subject: swi-prolog-packages: need help
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/22/2004 12:21:03
I am in the process of fixing our swi-prolog package by splitting in into
a "lite" package that contains only the interpreter (same as before, but
with recent version), and a "packages" package, that includes all the
pkgs that come with swi-prolog, exp. the GUI.

I have the "lite" pkg working and the "packages" compiling, but it fails
during "make install", when it wants to load some Prolog routines and
shared objects. If someone wants to share some ideas, I'd be grateful.

The pkgs that I have so far can be found here:
	http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/swi-prolog-lite.tgz
	http://www.feyrer.de/Misc/swi-prolog-packages.tgz

 - Hubert

--