Subject: pkg_comp interrupted--and then continued. Possible without rebuilding everything?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Marc Tooley <netbsdMLpostNO@SPAM.quake.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/16/2004 15:54:16
I was trying to rebuild a huge chunk of packages to replace my currently
aging packages and have been using pkg_comp (with great success I might
add.)

Unfortunately I realized at one point that the "pkg_comp build [list of
pkgs]" I was using must be interrupted because I had forgotten to get
it to build my most-wanted packages first.

Silly me, I control-C'd.

All the temporary objs in the workobj directory disappeared.

Now my chroot'd pkg_comp'd beastie thinks it has to rebuild everything
when it actually doesn't.

My question: How do I tell it *not* to clean up the workobj directory if
interrupted (or at all)?

Thanks in advance!
P.S. Do not reply directly to my From: address. Strip out the "post" and
the "NO SPAM" parts to do that. Better yet, just reply to the public
mailing list and forget the personal reply bits.

p.p.s. Down with Spam!