Subject: Re: Perl/Tk broken
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Geoff Wing <mason@primenet.com.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/07/2004 13:14:42
Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org> typed:
: On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 02:53:07AM -0400, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:
:> I was wondering if anyone's had any success with Perl/Tk. Was it tested
:> before the latest version was committed? It seems unlikely.

FWIW I had a problem with py-Tk in the last week.  Tried to build it for
fetchmail-conf (never built it (py-Tk) before so don't know its track
record).  OS is NetBSD 2.0[ABC].  Tried two versions of python.  Had
installtion problems with 2.3 (had to hack it into installing (patching
in-place didn't work) but still didn't work).

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <gcw@pobox.com>