Subject: Perl/Tk broken
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/07/2004 02:53:07

I was wondering if anyone's had any success with Perl/Tk. Was it tested
before the latest version was committed? It seems unlikely.

I've managed to get p5-Tk-800.024 to work with Perl 5.6.1nb10. It doesn't
build against Perl 5.8.x, but I haven't examined this in depth as yet.

Does anyone in here feel competent to examine the issue? It's going to
involve a fair amount of new territory for me, but I'll be trying to
explore it a bit in the not-distant future.

Would anyone object to having p5-Tk-804.026 backed out as a sort of
desperation measure to get Perl/Tk to work in some form?

       Mason Loring Bliss    /()\
    Squeak to me of love!   /    \

Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (NetBSD)