Subject: NetBSD/mipseb 1.6X bulk build results
To: None <,>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/06/2004 12:05:48

I've just finished a bulk-build under NetBSD/mipseb 1.6X and the
resulting binary packages (1003 of them) have been uploaded to

This was a bulk-build against the old branch, 2003q4.  I'll update to
the new branch and start another build, fixing some of the things in my
setup that lead to the low number of packages built.

I have two R5K O2's, both with 256 MB RAM, one with IRIX, one with
NetBSD.  It might be worth mentioning that -- even though I have no real
measurement for this -- the bulk-build ``felt'' a whole lot faster under
NetBSD than it did under IRIX (even though IRIX finished earlier due to
serious breakage ;-).

"Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (NetBSD)