Subject: Re: W3m 0.5
To: Masao Uebayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <snj@NetBSD.org>
Date: 04/05/2004 21:27:50
On 04/04 17:01, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
> This's working for me.
I locally updated w3m to 0.5 as well. But I left for 3 days, so I didn't
have a chance to test enough andcommit it.
> I'd want people to test.
It was working wonderfully for me.
> W3m has so many options that testing all
> combinations only by myself is hard.
And I think we ought to remove most of them.
The following are the ones that I think should be removed:
- W3M_USE_COLOR (configurable at runtime)
- W3M_USE_COOKIE (configurable at runtime)
- W3M_USE_IMAGE (not needed if we do our w3m-img package right)
- W3M_USE_MOUSE (configurable at runtime)
- W3M_USE_SSL (SSL is quite widespread, I don't see the need for an option)
- maybe W3M_USE_UNICODE (I removed it locally, but I can't remember why)