Subject: IRIX 6.5 n32 bulk-build
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/04/2004 19:58:11
--dMyqICaxQaaUjrCL

Hi,

I've just finished a bulk-build under IRIX 6.5 n32 and the resulting
binary packages (686 of them) have been uploaded to
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jschauma/pkgsrc/IRIX/6.5/n32/

Obviously there's some serious breakage, but that's not surprising.
Irix is sufficiently different from the other supported systems.  I'll
try to fix the most essential packages and kick of another bulk build.
I'll also start a bulk-build on a 64bit machine soon.

-Jan

--=20
"Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."

--dMyqICaxQaaUjrCL

--dMyqICaxQaaUjrCL--