Subject: Linux bulk-build
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/02/2004 13:52:22
--f5QefDQHtn8hx44O

Hi,

I've just finished a bulk-build under Linux 2.4.25/i386 and the
resulting binary packages (2157 of them) have been uploaded to
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/jschauma/pkgsrc/Linux/2.4.25/i386/

The bulk-build ran pretty smoothly, but two or three times it seemed to
have been hung in the middle, waiting for input from stdin at least
once, timing out for a download (without aborting) another time.

-Jan

--=20
"Life," said Marvin, "don't talk to me about life."

--f5QefDQHtn8hx44O

--f5QefDQHtn8hx44O--