Subject: New package - py-webware
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/30/2004 17:43:02
OK, py-twisted was a waste of time (well, except for the learning experience -
always a good thing) so on to the next one.  This is a package that sets up a
framework for writing web apps.  I don't know much about this one - it's the
web guys at work that want it.  I don't claim that this one is even as
complete as my previous attempts but I thought that I would throw it up
anyway to see if anything sticks.

The main issue right now is that I can't get WebKit to run.  I suppose it
would help if I understood what WebKit was supposed to do.  I think that I
have path problems.

Anyway, I am going to continue working on it and will come back when I have
something better.  For now ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/py-webware-pkg.tgz
holds the version as it stands now.

Comments and opinions about the package itself are also welcome.

Thanks.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/