Subject: Re: qt3-libs and USE_BUILDLINK3 ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/30/2004 10:41:23
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Marc Recht wrote:

> > Anyone working on making qt3-libs use buildlink 3 ??
>
> Thought about it today, but don't want to stay in your way. ;-) So, please
> go ahead..

I don't have time today.

The XFree86 packages appear to have problems with buildlink2 which I am
working my way through.

For some reason my
BUILDLINK_PREFIX.XFree86-libs_DEFAULT=  ${LOCALBASE}/X11R6
doesn't appear to be used.

Nothing in the X11R6 directories were buildlinked.

So I changed all the BUILDLINK_FILES.XFree86-libs to be prefixed with
X11R6/ and then it buildlinks wrong to .buildlink/X11R6/ and the build
doesn't see them.

The symlinks were in .buildlink/X11R6 so I manually moved them (using -i)
to make sure I didn't overwrite the newer versions of rand etc.

It appears to be building now.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/