Subject: Re: New package - epydoc
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/28/2004 21:09:06
D'Arcy J.M. Cain [Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 01:26:30PM -0500]:
> I certainly made a lot of changes to it but I assure you that I started with
> using port2pkg to create the basic package.

Well, as this hardly looks like original, I think we could remove this tag.

Don't get me wrong, many times FreeBSD Ports collection had patches for
FreeBSD, that pkgsrc didn't - and, as FreeBSD developers also do great work,
I make sure to credit their contributions whereever I can (eg. by providing
links to webcvs.freebsd.org in my PRs) - but in this case, as the only
thing, that are left from the original package is its name and URL to
distfile, I think we can easily skip this tag.

If there are objections, I am ready to prepare package for epydoc from
scratch, so there is no FreeBSD project work involved ;)

Take care,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
For your Occupation, choose 2 of the following three: