Subject: Re: New package - epydoc
To: Marc Recht <recht@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/28/2004 13:34:14
On March 28, 2004 11:16 am, Marc Recht wrote:
> > Thanks to Sebastian as well as Michal Pasternak and Marc Recht I have
> > made  these and other changes.  See
> > ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/epydoc-pkg.tgz  for the latest version.
>
> Two things:
>
> 1. You might want to re-add that:
>    ${INSTALL_DATA_DIR} ${EPYDOCDIR}
>    So, that ${EPYDOCDIR} with correct permissions, user and group.

I took that out on someone else's suggestion.  Anyone want to be a tie-breaker
on this?  Python distutils is supposed to take care of this.

> 2. IMHO, doc/html was a better place for the documentation (since it only
> contains html   pages).

I'm agnostic on this subject but it seems that the feeling generally is not to
add the extra layer.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@netbsd.org>
http://www.NetBSD.org/