Subject: Re: New package - epydoc
To: Marc Recht <recht@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/28/2004 18:26:02
Marc Recht [Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 06:16:32PM +0200]:
> 2. IMHO, doc/html was a better place for the documentation (since it only
> contains html   pages).

There was a discussion starting from :

	http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2003/11/06/0004.html

... after which, I don't think, that docs/html is a good idea (all docs
should go just to docs/). I am using such setup (eg. docs/ only) since a
some time, all doc packages I do install to share/docs/, not
share/docs/html, and - belive me - it is much easier to browse such
documentation, without extra html/ directory.

(btw, archives on netbsd.org are a *bitch* to browse, can't the project
install something better to do it, which would at least support threads?)