Subject: postfix on solaris only links libdbm ?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/25/2004 23:14:08
--Apple-Mail-45-977917242

Hi! Me again!

How can I get postfix to link in db4 (or hey anything) so I can use
hash and btree types?

So far, postconf -m only shows:

22:48 squeaky:postfix-2.0.19/src/postconf% ./postconf -m
static
pcre
nis
dbm
regexp
environ
proxy
ldap
unix

yet I have a Makefile in that directory that has -ldb4 and the correct
-I's all over the place! :)

Anyone got this working? (ie. -lldap just works?) I've tried modifying
to .include db buildlink3.mk's and this new BDB setting (does this mean
I can use db4 for all instances where db2 is used? oops off topic) and
goodness knows what else.

   C.
--
  charlie@rubberduck.com - Melbourne, Australia