Subject: Re: bootstrap-pkgsrc.tar.gz on ftp.netbsd.org
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/20/2004 21:52:24
--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

"Bruce J.A. Nourish" <bjan@bjan.freeshell.org> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>=20
> Attempting to FTP this file:
>=20
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/bootstrap-pkgsrc.tar.gz
>=20
> fails with a "File not found" error.

I fixed this -- there seems to be a cronjob that automatically symlinks
the latest boostrap kit, and it did point it to
/ftp/pub/NetBSD/packages/.... which of course can't be found from within
the ftp chroot.  (I thought I had fixed that before...)

-Jan

--=20
"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a
window and stick your head in a building."

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N

--fUYQa+Pmc3FrFX/N--