Subject: GTK 2.4.0 in -wip
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/17/2004 15:11:57
As we all could read on our beloved slashdot.org site yesterday, gtk 2.4.0
was released.

Release announcement:

	http://lists.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2004-March/msg00195.html

GTK 2.4.0 is in -wip as gtk2-devel. Bl3 packages should automatically pick
it up if it will be installed on your system. It still needs some minor
corrections and tweaks, but that's where I need your help. GTK 2.4.0 is told
to be source- and binary-compatible with previous one.. I suppose, that in
the next few days I'll see if that's really true :)

Take care,
--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
Trying to be happy is like trying to build a machine for which the only