Subject: including a package to pkgsrc?
To: None <>
From: Iain Hibbert <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/13/2004 10:21:06
      A year ago I wrote some software (a LZS decompressor for NetBSD),
which you can see at:

that for patent infringement reasons probably cannot be included in the
general distributions - I made a package of it (you can compile it into
the kernel or add it as a lkm along with some mods to the pppd progam) and
submitted a package via send-pr (pkg/21229) as I thought that was the way,
but a year later it still has not been accepted nor indeed looked at, is
this normal? Is there anything I can do to speed this up?  I am, of
course, inordinately proud of my scribblings..