Subject: Re: kdegraphics/kghostview - core dumped
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Joachim Thiemann <thiemann@GEL.USherbrooke.CA>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/12/2004 12:05:16
On Friday 12 March 2004 11:28, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> system: NetBSD 1.6.1/I386
> pkgsrc: updated from cvs several days ago
> kde: KDE 3.2.1
>
> At startup KGhostView gets SIGSEGV and goes in core. No debug info is
> available at this time.
>
> Anybody saw such behaviour ? All was fine with all flawours of KDE 3.1.x
> and 3.2.0
>
> // wbr

Yes, I see the same on 1.6ZK i386, -current as of yesterday:

$ kghostview
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: Undefined symbol
"init_libkghostviewpart"
kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: The library libkghostviewpart does not offer
an init_libkghostviewpart function.
KCrash: Application 'kghostview' crashing...

Funny though, if I am using konqueror on my home dir and click on a pdf, I
get a popup with:

There was an error loading the module KGhostView.
The diagnostics is:
The library libkghostviewpart does not offer an init_libkghostviewpart
function.

...but then it runs OK embedded in Konqueror.

Joe.
--
http://www.gel.usherbrooke.ca/thiemann