Subject: Re: pkgsrc/www/lynx: [zh_TW.gmo] Error 1
To: Ben Collver <collver1@comcast.net>
From: Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/11/2004 20:02:35
> There are some escape characters in that zh_TW.po that your gettext does
> not understand.  Just for my curiosity, could you show me what
> "/usr/local/bin/gettext --version" reports?  Could you also show me
> "pkg_info -L gettext"?

lorenz 2% /usr/local/pkg/bin/gettext --version
gettext (GNU gettext) 0.11.5
Copyright (C) 1995-1997, 2000-2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Written by Ulrich Drepper.
lorenz 3%

It's from pkgsrc. Maybe I could try recompiling it?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
 geos@epost.de     +49 177 8811442