Subject: Re: x11/kdebase3 build fails
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/11/2004 16:29:32
On Thursday 11 March 2004 15:22, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 11:04:07AM +0600, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> > > What does /usr/pkg/lib/kde3/fontthumbnail.la contain?
> >
> > attached
>
> markd's PLIST commit should fix your problem.
>  Thomas

Seems to be fixed, but quite odd sequence:

1. I updated x11/kdebase3 from cvs and checked PLIST - it seems to be correct
now.
2. first run of "make package" and i got the same problem with fontthumbnail.
3. I deleted package and run "make package" again and at the second time, all
builds fint.

No updates were done between p2 and p3. To be sure, I'll try to build it
again.

Anyway, thanks gentlemens. Now I got desired binary kdebase for 3.2.1 :)

// wbr