Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: Juan RP <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Ben Collver <ben@NetBSD.org>
Date: 03/10/2004 15:16:59
On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 12:07:58AM +0100, Juan RP wrote:
> And the changes for this version are? :)
Oops, I forgot that part.
* MS-ZIP decompression and recovery is far more robust.
* Cabinet files over 2Gb are supported.
* You can filter which files are extracted and control which parts of
multi-part cabinets are used.
* You can extract files to stdout.
* the cabextract package includes support for Windows CE installation
* cabextract will now explicitly tell you that you are extracting an
InstallShield cabinet instead of a Microsoft cabinet. There are also
"magic" entries to let you use the file(1) command to distinguish these
two compression formats.
Never wear your best pants when you go to fight for freedom.