Subject: Re: Cannot compile Orbit2 on i386
To: Florence HENRY <Florence.Henry@obspm.fr>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/10/2004 11:45:17
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Florence HENRY wrote:
> I reported 2 monthes ago, that my system could not compile Orbit2. Since
> this day, I made several upgrades of my pkgsrc, but this did not improve
> the situation. I also made a bug report (#24721), but I did not get any
> answear about it.

That PR doesn't mention ORBit... in any case, output of the build with
some context before the error occurring would probably be very helpful.
Just saying "it doesn't work" is not useful for any of us.

And just in case, you can always try to install via binary pkg. :)

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>