Subject: Re: x11/qt3-libs and cups - missing buildlink ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ian Zagorskih <ianzag@megasignal.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/09/2004 16:21:15
On Tuesday 09 March 2004 15:57, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 01:52:16PM +0600, Ian Zagorskih wrote:
> > I found that now resent Makefile.common for qt3-libs explicitly puts
> > configure argument "-cups" to make qt3 cups aware.
>
> I don't see this:
> # make show-var VARNAME=CONFIGURE_ARGS
> -prefix /usr/pkg/qt3 -shared -sm -thread -no-stl  -system-zlib
> -system-libpng  -system-libmng -system-libjpeg -qt-gif <
> /usr/pkgsrc/x11/qt3-libs/../../x11/qt3-libs/files/license-acceptance
> -no-g++-exceptions -no-xinerama
>
> Where does this come from on your system?
>  Thomas

Sorry, i just checked again - this is my fault. I forgot i added this option
manually when was building qt3-libs with cups support :)

Anyway, maybe it would be good to add flag "USE_CUPS" into qt3-libs ? And of
course proper link on cups buildlink. The problem was that I couldn't build
qt3 with cups support on a clean system :( As minimum, I had to manually
build cups first.

ps: same time cups and qt3 && kde3 works very well with each other, at least
for me on NetBSD 1.6.1/i386 :) Technically, it is the only one way for me ATM
to access LAN shared samba printers from KDE.

// wbr