Subject: new e2fsprogs-1.35 package available
To: None <>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/06/2004 01:01:53
Please test my new e2fsprogs package. It is at
(3227 bytes)
(6914 bytes) -- doesn't contain added patches.

I tested builds and installs and a few commands under Linux and NetBSD.

This is e2fsprogs-1.35. This installs basically same as before but now
without the uuidgen tool. (Because someone packaged it up in

Some patches are gone and added. (For example, it had a minor problem with
being FreeBSD specific, which I already told real e2fsprogs developer.)
Probably patch-ab is not needed either (according to my tests).

I'd like to commit these changes.

   Jeremy C. Reed