Subject: Fw: [Firebird-devel] Linux Lock Manager
To: None <>
From: James K. Lowden <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/04/2004 19:54:50
I have spent considerable time lately getting the Firebird database to
build on 1.6.  Once I get it working, I'm hoping to package it.

Firebird "Classic" -- which I'm focussing on for now -- builds without
threads.  There is also a threaded server, but I won't bother with that
until I upgrade to -current (or whatever our threaded kernel release is
called by then).

What advice I could give Mr. Starkey such that his lock manager would work
"out of the box" on NetBSD?

Begin forwarded message: