Subject: Re: webpage
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Michal Pasternak <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/04/2004 02:54:32
Jeremy C. Reed [Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:39:45PM -0800]:
> You can probably share your news to www AT

Well, English is not my native language - and I think, that news written by
me would do more harm, than good ;) Also, I am new to pkgsrc, so there are
many things I have no idea about. Anyway, stuff that is worth noticing,
IMO, is:

  * bl3 and pkgviews progress
  * packages
  * a note, that pkgsrc will support XFree86 4.4.0
  * KDE 3.2
  * success of pkgsrc-wip
  * new commiters

Also, does anone else thinks, that webpage could have a new look?
I have some ideas, I could do some preliminary work on a new webpage, unless
I don't have time...

Take care,
Michal Pasternak :: ::
"There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?"
	-- Dick Cavett