Subject: Re: mozilla/firefox on solaris9
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/03/2004 18:09:28
On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:09:31PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > is there anyone using mozilla or firefox on solaris ?
>
> 	rfhpc8317% pi -e mozilla
> 	mozilla-1.4nb1
> 	rfhpc8317% uname -a
> 	SunOS rfhpc8317 5.9 Generic_112234-06 i86pc i386 i86pc
> 	rfhpc8317% mozilla &
> 	[1] 26002
>
> Logging into my account at my bank worked fine with that.

Hum ... maybe it's limited to solaris/sparc then ?

> There's no openssl pkg installed btw - seems to use the systems'.

I have openssl installed because of previous packages built (openssh being
the first), but it doesn't depend on it, it's not in the buildink dir, and
ldd shows no openssl libraries. So I think it doesn't use it either in
my case :)

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>