Subject: Re: [FreeBSD-Announce] Ports scheduled for removal in March and April (fwd)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Soren Jacobsen <snj@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/25/2004 19:03:36
On 02/25 22:21, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:30:07AM -0800, Dave wrote:
>
> > A few months ago I patched nosefart to allow it to work with
> > NetBSD's audio subsystem and send-pr'ed the package.  Nothing yet.
>
> I updated that to use buildlink3 and some other nice features
> of pkgsrc and imported it into pkgsrc-wip, since it only
> created noise for me (on 1.6ZF/i386) with two random files I got
> off the Internet.

lothar:~/junk/nsf$ uname -srm
NetBSD 1.6ZK i386
lothar:~/junk/nsf$ nosefart Super_Mario_Bros.nsf

This software comes with absolutely no warranty. You may redistribute
this
program under the terms of the GPL. (See the file COPYING in the source
tree.)

Keys:
q:      quit
x:      play the next track
z:      play the previous track
return: restart track
1-6:    toggle channels

NSF Information:
Song name:       Super Mario Bros.
Artist:          Koji Kondo
Copyright:       1985 Nintendo
Number of Songs: 18

Playing track 1 of 18, channels 123456, 3 seconds, 178 frames

Grr, now I'm gonna have these tunes stuck in my head all day.