Subject: Re: NetBSD pkg system growth in 2003
To: None <adrianp@stindustries.net>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/25/2004 19:00:37
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:47:36 -0000 (GMT)
adrianp@stindustries.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI: I've been graphing all the data from pkgsrc-wip since about 08/2003
> up on http://www.stindustries.info/pkgsrc-wip/.  It's updated daily and
> includes some other stats on the project as well.
>
> It's does not start _exactly_ when pkgsrc-wip did, but it was pretty soon
> after.

Yes, I've periodiaclly look at that excelent pages. But it shows the
pkgsrc-wip only graphs, when I meant pkgsrc (not a WIP) graph. Such, we
can see the pkgsrc (not a WIP) growth after pkgsrc-wip has been
introduced, by simply comparing two parts of that graph (for whole 2002
and for whole 2003). The on site images covers the 1997-2001 period and
the Ignatios' graph shows 2003-2004 period. But growth will bee good
seen at 2002-2003 period.

--
Mishka