Subject: Re: pkgtools/pkg_install failure on current (3:40 CST) pkgsrc
To: walt <>
From: Lurch <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/21/2004 19:04:17
On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 11:44:27AM -0800, walt wrote:
> I've looked at every 'util.h' on my machine (there are many) and I don't
> have one that references 'nbconfig.h'.
> My guess is that you have an obsolete or stray 'util.h' somewhere on
> your machine that is being referenced by mistake or needs to be re-
> compiled.
> This is a quick and dirty way to search all your 'util.h':
> #locate /util.h | xargs grep nbconfig.h

# pwd
# ls -l nbconfig.*
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  13935 Sep  1 10:31
# locate /util.h | xargs grep nbconfig.h

The build still fails in the same spot for libnbcompat and pkg_install... I'm
going to file a pr soon because I can't use pkgsrc until this is resolved...

This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life,
you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where
to go.