Subject: Re: nautilus vs. libtool question: missing
To: Julio M. Merino Vidal <>
From: walt <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/15/2004 20:40:31
Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Setting PKGSRC_PREFER=Xrender will solve this for you...

Thanks for the reply!  I'm still having a problem with libtool
(I think the problem is libtool).

Now I'm getting a similar error because is missing.

I'm seeing this on only one of two NetBSD -CURRENT machines.
The other machine has no problems updating from pkgsrc.

The problem machine did have package 'pth' installed in the
past, but I have deleted that package.

The 'pth' package did include a /usr/pkg/lib/
when it was installed.  But now it has been deleted.

I think libtool still thinks it is responsible for the
libpthread libraries, but I don't know how to find out
for certain.

Does libtool maintain a database somewhere of libraries that
it is responsible for?  If so, how can I tell libtool that it
is no longer responsible for libpthread?