Subject: Re: postgres patch for postfix (what am i doing wrong?)
To: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/15/2004 13:44:56
On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:55:10PM +1100, Charlie Allom wrote:
> What am I doing wrong here? I actually had this working some months ago
> - and then lost my patch.

+AUXLIBS+=      -L${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.postgresql-lib}/lib/libpq.a \
+               -L${RPATH_FLAG}${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.postgresql-lib}/lib

This looks wrong:
The -L argument shouldn't end in a library, probably you want
something like (untested):
	-L${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.postgresql-lib}/lib -lpq
and -L before the RPATH_FLAG also looks wrong.

 Thomas