Subject: a few issues compiling www/lynx
To: None <email@example.com>
From: Georg Schwarz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 02/13/2004 01:28:40
Trying to compile lynx on IRIX 5.3 I've come across a few issues:
- pkgsrc uses -rpath, in LDFLAGS, which my cc does not understand. Does
cc on IRIX 6.X understand -rpath?
- when configuring with LYNX_SCREEN_LIB=curses I still get:
===> Required installed package ncurses>=5.0: ncurses-5.3nb2 found
- likewise, when configuring with LYNX_SCREEN_LIB=curses, I still find
#define NCURSES 1 /* defined for ncurses support
consequently, ncurses.h and curses.h both get included and there are
- when configuring with LYNX_SCREEN_LIB=ncurses curses.h is still
included, and I it conflicts again with ncurses.h.
- -lintl can (and probably should?) be left out in LIBS in makefile.
Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
email@example.com +49 177 8811442