Subject: Re: pkgsrc/emulators/zsnes (fails to compile)
To: Hernani Marques Madeira <hernani@tuners.ch>
From: Ben Collver <collver1@comcast.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/11/2004 07:34:01
On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 01:27:37PM +0100, Hernani Marques Madeira wrote:
> Hello @ all!
>
> With patch-ad in $zsnes/patches the file linux/sw_draw.c is actually
> being patched.
>
> I cannot compile zsnes then.
>
> Not using this patch results in not setting the function
> pthread_yield_np() into that file. It then is compilable.
>
> This function is not available in the netbsd base system's libpthread.

I believe this is my fault.  This is a patch to make zsnes work better wuth
GNU PTH, which was necessary on NetBSD 1.6.  Hopefully tonight I'll improve
it so it only uses pthread_yield_np() if it is being built with GNU PTH.

I apologize for the inconvenience,

Ben
--
Never wear your best pants when you go to fight for freedom.